RE: [gardeners] Outsmarting Coons (not)

Seyfried,Alice (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:12:08 -0400

Really???   I wonder why they never thought of that?  They've had a
garden for probably the last 40 years, and a big one at that (about 1/4
- 1/3 acre).  My father-in-law is what I would call an "expert" on
veggie gardens.  I can't imagine he didn't know.  Maybe they don't like
their corn to be "corny".

Alice
seyfried@oclc.org