[gardeners] Daily news

Matt Trahan (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:54:18 -0400

>From: asidv@fbg.net
>Tue, 18 Aug 1998 22:19:22 -0500
>Subject: Daily news
>
>FIRST (and I'm not shouting, just punctuating) congratulations to the
>gardeners for not commenting on the news of the past 24 or 25 hours.
>SECOND (still punctuating) you are more ladylike and gentlemanly than
>others on other lists to which I <belong>.
>THIRD I can't resist quoting my NGP:
>	"Wow, that girl certainly blew him out of the Oral Office, didn't
>she?"
>
>Pat, hoping she will be forgiven.

hahahahahhaha Well said Pat!
 It's not that we're not interested in Hillary's future plans for revenge.
It's just that, who cares how slick Bill's willy is when we can all stand
around and discuss what George plays with in the tub? <VBEG>

Matt - can't believe I voted for him (twice!)

Matt Trahan  <matttrahan@ecsu.campus.mci.net> or <garden@juno.com>
USDA zone 8, AHS heat zone 7, Sunset zone 31, northeastern N.C.