Re: [gardeners] Hurricane Bonnie

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 00:41:52 -0500

Hi Penny,
    We did get a total of 9/10ths. We were hoping for more, but certainly
not what fell on those poor people along the Rio Grande.
    I hope that you have heard from your grandson by now and that every
thing is ok.
    Judy and I are relieved that all of our children and grandchildren
are now 250 miles inland.
Allen
Bastrop Co.,Tx