Re: [gardeners] sand/cockle burs

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:21:12 -0500

Hi Holly,
    You have already named about all the options that there are for
getting rid of them. I even tried keeping them mowed so that they
couldn't make the seed/sticker. They just developed seed stems that laid
close to the ground. So I keep digging them up when ever I find them.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.,Tx.
    Zone 8
    Wildscape #1071