Re: [gardeners] The list

Jubalation@aol.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:24:37 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/98 2:56:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
barbara@itexas.net writes:

> This list has now topped 120 members including digesters. Big influx in
>  > last 48 hours. Would someone who has recently joined mind telling the
rest
>  > of us how you found out about gardeners. We've been running about 60 - 70
>  > members for a year and just in two days we've doubled. Not complaining
> mind
>  > you and want to welcome all the newcomers.

Someone may have already answered this, but on my GARDENS list, someone asked
about George, and somebody else said he had started another list, and someone
else said yeah, you can get there this way, and since I'm always open for more
gardening friends and info, I joined up. Hi!

Leigh Ann