Re: [gardeners] Blue Bunny Ice Cream

Thu, 01 Oct 1998 10:17:05

At 10:11 PM 9/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>    Blue Bunny Ice Cream is sold here in se central Texas in Walmart and
>HEB. It is good. Blue Belle Ice Cream from Brenham, Texas is even
>better. It is a small independent creamery that has expanded in recent
>years as the ice cream has gained in popularity. Blueberry Cheese Cake
>and Peaches & Homemade Vanilla are my favorites. The peaches and
>blueberries are Texas grown also. I have an aunt and 6 cousins working
>there. I love to do the free tour, samples galore!!
>    Allen
>    Bastrop Co.,Tx
>    Zone 8

Blue Bell is the creme de la creme of ice creams for us too. They do the
thing were they bring out a flavor and keep it for one year to see how it
does. Back in the Seventies they brought out one called Peanutty Fudge, my
all time favorite even if it only lasted one year. I ate all I could trying
to keep it on the market. Blue Bunny is also good and, with the dietary
restrictions I have, still about the only one I can eat.

George