Re: [gardeners] Re: Color me friendly

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 08 Oct 1998 06:20:00 -0400

At 09:16 PM 10/7/98 -0300, you wrote:
>Speaking of fall color and asters...I saw the most incredible deep RED
>asters in a mag today...(Country Living) at least I thought they were
>asters...
>
>anyone know of these?...they were wonderful...
>Cheers!
>and thanks...
>Kim.

Yes Kim, I bought some this year... they are gorgeous.  My neighbor put
some in last fall and this year they are magnificent.  Hers are about 3 ft
tall and just loaded with the blood red blossoms.  I ran out and got one.
I also picked up another new colored mum... almost white with pink
overtones and a casting of yellow in the centers... very beautiful.

Cynthia
**Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **