Re: [gardeners] Who, where - a dangerous idea

Fri, 09 Oct 1998 10:42:47

At 10:11 AM 10/9/98 -0500, you wrote:

>> Linda Baranowski-Smith from Oregon, OH
>>
>> Linda in NW Ohio near Toledo/Lake Erie, USDA Zone 5
>> llbs@mail.glasscity.net
>>

>Sorry, Linda, my location that's already available from the list
>Administrator is as detailed as I want to go.
>
>Barbara Davis       southwest of Fort Worth, TX

Nope, no ma'am, nothing that has to do with location or email addresses of
any list member is available to anyone other than me, the list owner. The
list was deliberately set up that way to avoid trolls, spams, and other
such trash. It takes a couple of passwords, and a few other methods to get
to the list of members.

George