Re: [gardeners] Definately one word. ;-)

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:08:33 -0600

>Jane Burdekin <gardeners@globalgarden.com> wrote:
>

>> Margaret,
>> I can just picture it.  and unfortunately you are both right.   It's
>> even worse now with the influx from so many other places.
>>
>> Jane
>> in Colorado
>
>One of my sisters lives in Colorado Springs these days and was
>complaining about the incredible number of trashy people who live
>there.  Then she told me she had yet to meet a Colorado native.
>Sounds like what happened to California.
>
>Liz

Yep, that's about right.  I'm not quite a native, moved here when I was 3
from New Mexico.  My kids are natives, and they have at least 7 native
cousins in Colorado Springs.  Tell your sis to keep looking , they are
around.  Jane