[gardeners] Re:Scalleywags? Definately one word. ;-)

Gayle Fields (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:28:18 -0600

I seem to be missing something here.  I thought you were talking about
Texans. A scalleywag is a British term for a tar gone adrift I think.
I find it amusing that a land state would use such a term.  Please
enlighten this prairie bound mountain shrouded soul what you call a
scalleywag!!  Texas in the Caribbean is what I am envisioning!!