Re: [gardeners] Definately one word. ;-)

coneh@uswest.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:36:28 -0700

Liz Albrook wrote:

> Could you enlighten me about "how most Americans view Native Americans and
> immigration policies these days."?

Feel like I missed part of the story here!?As for Gov.Batt feel like he was
trying to carry out the general will of the people here.
This is a tough state on crime..and the sentences were intended to reflect
that..We have had such an influx of growth that it was
to be expected that the crime would escalate as well so here we are, ill
prepared for housing all the convicted and never enough money to meet all
the required let alone the demands..Lincolin said it best "you can satisfy
some of the people some of the time,"etc.
The thing I loved best about this states peoples(its fading away with the
past all to quickly)..was that they were bravely and boldly
individualistic..So attractive in the plastic era.
This is a state built by rugged people who can be at once tough and
compasssionate...May it so remain.
Connie