Re: [gardeners] Re: Mycorrhiza questions...

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:30:05 -0700

In light of your commercial interests Thomas it may be best if the
mycorrhiza thread stops here. Especially as it seems headed for a little
flaming. If anyone is interested in more information contact Thomas
direct. Otherwise, Thomas is done discussing his product on this list.

George Shirley
listowner