Re: [gardeners] Re: Mycorrhiza questions...

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 23:36:49 -0500

Hi Gardeners,
    I have found that I can plant tomatos in the same area if I have to
as long as I plant resistant varieties and do not have a nematode problem
to begin with. I prefer to rotate my tomatos as well as other crops
because I have enough room. For the average home gardeners this may not
be a viable option. I have used MEDINA which is touted as a soil
stimulator. It seemed to improve results in soil with a poor tilth and a
poor response to fertilizer.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.,Tx
    Zone 8