Re: [gardeners] OT: Guess what?

Tim&Christa (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 11:54:50 -0500

Just after new years.  No one has any money left after the holidays so it is
usually about as empty as it is going to get.

-----Original Message-----
From: asidv@fbg.net <asidv@fbg.net>
To: gardeners@globalgarden.com <gardeners@globalgarden.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 1:58 PM
Subject: [gardeners] OT: Guess what?

Will any of the group who is familiar with the area please tell me:
when is a good time of the year to visit Disney World (the one in
Florida)?

Somewhat reluctantly attending the opening of a new store in our
near-by town, my NGP gave me a quizzical look when I filled out a
"Win a Prize" ticket.

And learned today that he won the Grand Prize! A trip to Disney
World; airfare, hotel, the whole works. Now the people want to
know *when* we want to go.

Advice, anyone?
Pat in Texas