Re: [gardeners] 100 pounds of apples!

Sun, 08 Nov 1998 14:23:53 -0800

Check out some of the recipe sites on the net. Many have preserving
recipes and methods for sauce and pie filling. Pie filling usually takes
something called Clear Jell A that can be bought in some areas on the
shelf or over the net. If all else fails post a message on
rec.food.preserving newsgroup and you will be deluged with recipes and
methods.

George, who wishes apples grew this far south