Re: [gardeners] new mountain

Fri, 13 Nov 1998 17:32:18 -0800

You are so lucky. I have to scout for leaves and grass clippings and
have to be extra careful because so many folks around here use multiple
pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, and other cides besides. :-)

Went to the city the other day asking about the chipped wood from the
January 1997 ice storm, referred to hereabouts as "THE GREAT ICE STORM
OF '97". Lots of it still there and the guy who runs the place where
it's stored promised me he would use the front end loader to load my
friends pickemup truck. Since friend wants a couple of loads too it may
be easier than I thought. Wish I had a way to get it in the back yard
but believe neighbor behind me would complain if I drive across his golf
putting green.

Sounds like you got some good stuff Margaret. If you want horse puckey
bring a dump truck and we'll go out to the race horse stables and get
you a load. Course the gas money back to Idaho might be a little steep.

George, still watching a gentle rain fall