Re: [gardeners] "Terminator" gene

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 01:16:45 -0600

Hi Margaret,
    Hell, it is more like Pandora's Box. This could very well end up being
the HIV or Ebola of the plant world. It is also a blatant attempt to control
all seed crops. Who said big brother had to be the government. Consider the
power this can give to a huge multi- national corporation.
Allen
Bastrop Co., Tx