RE: [gardeners] Downsizing Garden

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:08:54 -0700

At 01:29 PM 11/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Margaret wrote:
>>
>>Where did you get that software, Catharine?  Margaret
>>

>>>From the publisher. I think they have a web site.
>>Catharine/Atlanta, zone 7b
>>
>I remember the name of the software is Sprout, but don't recall the name of
>the publisher, and I emptied my trash basket yesterday.  Could you please
>refresh my memory as to the id of the publisher?
>
>How about a 'scavenger hunt' <bg>? You don't need the name of the publisher.
>If you use a search engine, the combination of Sprout and software will turn
>up a bunch of hits. Or you can try Cyberian Outpost; they sell the
>software....
>
>Catharine, who has finished playing Grim Fandango and is still in 'adventure
>game' mode.
>
>p.s. - if you're stumped, send me a note for more clues.

Two people clued me in, Catharine, and I've ordered it.  See if it will
goad me into planting a fall crop in time for harvest.

Grim Fandango, eh?  Did you finish your Internet Tomatas?  How about the
herb book I've heard you were writing?  The curry plant I've always been
told, even by nursery people, is strictly ornamental, seems to be edible in
your lexicon.  I don't know your source for that.  What do you have on the
edibility of Tagetes minuta, given that it's a nematocide and herbicide?  A
friend claims it's very popular in Peru, for instance, in a dish called
Huacatay.  I suggested he not eat much of it at a time.  Of course epazote
is a vermifuge, and that's eaten too.  Margaret