Re: [gardeners] Re: gardening essential tools

Carol Wallace (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 22:17:18 -0500

SECK138@aol.com wrote:

> I could not garden without a gynsue knife.  I leave it out all summer it is
> wonderful for cutting up some perennials like asters without digging them up.
> What other unusual tools to others use?

Have you ever heard of an ice-cream fork? It has a bowl, but little short prongs
at the end of it - I guess so you can use the spoon part for ice cream and the
fork-type part for the cake? Anyway, I find them perfect for getting little
seedlings out of their six packs for transplanting.
Carol--
Virtually Gardening
http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/75
Suite 101 Home & Garden