Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #396

Shantihhh@aol.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 00:39:34 EST

In a message dated 12/21/98 5:04:41 AM, owner-gardeners-
digest@globalgarden.com writes:

<<From: George Shirley <gshirley@laol.net>
Subject: Re: [gardeners] So what are you doing for the winter solstice?

WOW, where do you live?  Here in CA., SF Bay Area it snowed today.  Yes, it
snowed.  It is now below 30F at 9:00 p.m. hummmm it is going to really chill
tonight.  I just hope everything is covered enough for this.  My citrus don't
like this weather and everything else is history at this point---tomatoes,
chiles, lemon grass, basil.  Only my parsley and Alpine Strawberries are
surviving.  What can you grow in this kind of cold???

Mary-Anne