Re: [gardeners] Seeds available

Vladimir Vl. Zachov (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 21:32:10 +0200

Hi Ignacio,

Would you like to exchange seeds with me? I am interested in the Lapageria.
If you like, please send me a private note : Zachovw@olb.net

Vlado

----------
From: Ignacio Garca <igarcia@interaccess.cl>
To: gardeners@globalgarden.com
Subject: RE: [gardeners] Seeds available
Date: , 5 , 1999 00:09

Dear Cynthia:
                        I would like to trade seeds with you. I can offer
just now chilean bell flower (Lapageria rosea) a climber consedered one of
the prettiest flowers in the world, also I will send you a list of annuals
and perennials I am collecting now, (we are beginning our summer.
I would thank you very much if you could send me the following seeds:
Carrot "Thumbelina"
Hyssopus officinalis
Radish mix.
    I also have many seeds, so I think we can continue exchanging.
Regards.
Ignacio Garca
Luis Pasteur 7479  2-A
Vitacura 6682036