Seed Starting was Re: [gardeners] Cyndi Johnson's Catalog Catalogs,...

Linda Baranowski-Smith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:52:13 -0500

>On Sun, 3 Jan 1999, Linda Baranowski-Smith wrote:
>>
>> Linda (snowbound for one day and with cabin fever already)
>
>Time to get the seed starting stuff lined up.  ;-)
>
>Kay Lancaster    kay@fern.com

Except for growing media, we already have most of our seed starting
supplies. And... got my "draft" seed list going now.  It has to be a
"draft,", then it's reviewed a few times for a reality check...  as in, how
in the **** will we ever manage to grow, plant, take care of, harvest,
etc., all those things.  It "ain't" hard work when I'm sittin' and
dreamin'.  Funny how digging and weeding and hoeing and sweat and sore
knees and backache never enter my mind when I'm ordering seed.  I know,
George says ya' gotta suffer for the art.  For now, it's all art, as in,
"look at the fanastic artwork in the catalogs."

Linda in NW Ohio near Toledo/Lake Erie, USDA Zone 5
llbs@mail.glasscity.net