Re: [gardeners] Re: Missed you, George.

Tue, 05 Jan 1999 11:22:23 -0600

Sorry we missed you. It's not that unusual to get good production from a
small plot of land, it's a matter of taking good  care of what you have
and multiple cropping. That combined with experimentation to find the
plants that grow well in our long season area works for us. When your
growing season is pretty much 10 or 11 months of the year you can grow a
lot of things.

George