Re: [gardeners] jicama

Wed, 20 Jan 1999 19:52:39 -0600

What in the world would you do with a 50 lb jicama? The old vines bit the dust in
our first hard freeze. Made plenty of beans but I don't think the seeds matured. I'm
tending to leave the roots in place until I need one. In the meantime we have eaten
about 2 lbs of the 7 dug up and gave away about 4 lbs to neighbors and friends.

George