Re: [gardeners] Metrication, was Manure and food safety

David G. Smith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 05:38:13 -0500

My wife makes a lot of bread, and has a digital scale to weigh ingredients,
but most of our recipes are by volume.  She says she mainly works with the
scale set to grams now -- so many foods have a serving size in cups and
grams listed on the package -- "Serving size 1/2 cup (40 g)", etc.

David