Re: [gardeners] Signs of Spring???

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:05:39 -0600

It's almost new, a 1984 model, 135K mileage, almost mint condition exterior and
interior. It's our drive-around-town car, the road car is a 1991 Dodge Spirit with
only 105K on it. Miz Anne blew the engine on the 1980 T-Bird so it went to the big
T-Bird rest area. Tried to do 85 in 2nd gear and it didn't last long. We also have
a Peugeot, about a 1975 model, it's a 10-speed bicycle we got at a garage sale for
$10 nearly 10 years ago, it's the back-up transportation for when all else fails.
Guess we're gonna have to buy a new vehicle one of these days but I hate paying
more for a vehicle than I did my first house.

George