Re: [gardeners] soaker hose

Martha Brown (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 20:23:50 -0600

	Since the pressure is generally fairly low on soaker hose (I'm assuming
this is the black leaky type hose) simply double the end that needs capped
and wrap tightly with wire.  The end you need to hook to a hose -- find a
garden hose replacement end to put on it.  If necessary wrap with wire to
make it tight enough to fit.  If your hose gets a split or large leak cut
it in two and put back together with a garden hose mender.

Martha
M Brown
NW Oklahoma, USA
USDA Zone 6b,  Sunset Zone 35