Re: [gardeners] Re: Grandes Jalapenos

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 21:47:36 -0600

Hi Mary-Anne,
    I planted the Jalapeno Grandes last year for the first time. They are hot for
Jalapenos. We picked 1/2 lb from each plant twice weekly. I don't have any seeds,
but the plants are from Bonnie plants. The information stick is outside in the
garden. I will check in the morning but I think that the email address is
www.bonnieplants.com. That is the correct address, I just went there to be sure.
It has a list of retail outlets. Maybe you can find one in your area.
    Happy Gardening,
    Allen
    Bastrop Co., Tx.