Re: [gardeners] NE WEATHER

Byron.Bromley (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:36:44 -0500

Allen

Yep livinging in NE Means more snow, IE Predicted for wed, thru, fri
& sun.
BUT,
No poisonous bugs or crtters of any kind
No burnt lawns
No rock and rolling ground
No Tornado's
No Hurricanes (inland -- last one 1938)
No mud slides
No flash floods
No soil erroding winds
About 30 less garden bugs and 10 less blights
Maybe 3 days over 100F per year.

I think a shovel plus White Christmas, Maple Syrup, Beautiful
Fall Foliage, Parsnips and Shallots, I'll Take it

Last year I never turned on an AC unit

Byron
----------
From: gardeners Digest <owner-gardeners-digest@globalgarden.com>
To: gardeners-digest@globalgarden.com
Subject: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #475
Date: Thursday, March 11, 1999 12:05 AM

gardeners Digest       Wednesday, March 10 1999       Volume 01 : Number
475

In this issue:

       Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #474
       Re: [gardeners] soap
       Re: [gardeners] soap
       [gardeners] Sugar Snaps
       [gardeners] Wichita Flower show
       Re: [gardeners] Sugar Snaps
       [gardeners] soap
       [gardeners] wheelbarrows
       [gardeners] GS Tease
       Re: [gardeners] soap
       Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #474
       Re: [gardeners] Tuesday in the garden
       Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #474
       Re: [gardeners] soap
       Re: [gardeners] GS Tease
       Re: [gardeners] Althea officinalis uses
       Re: [gardeners] Althea officinalis uses
       [gardeners] Cutworms
       Re: [gardeners] soap
       Re: [gardeners] Re:soap
       Re: [gardeners] Re:soap
       [gardeners] False Jerusalem Cherry
       Re: [gardeners] MA Plant out/TX Plant out
       Re: [gardeners] cutworms

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the gardeners
or gardeners-digest mailing lists and on how to retrieve back issues.