Re: [gardeners] Seed & Plant Exchange

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 05:57:15 -0400

At 05:31 PM 4/5/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Spring has sprung.... Don't forget to visit the Seed & Plant Exchange.
>As always, your trades are free.
>
>visit my site at:
>http://welcome.to/SeedExchange
>
>Pat Lowe

Hi Pat (an all),

I appreciate you reminding me once in awhile about your exchange site.  I
forget to check.  I did send some seeds to a womyn in Sweden a couple of
weeks ago, that was pretty cool.  I did notice that the postings on your
list are rather old, has this list been inactive for a long time?

I have a lot of annual seeds that I am trying to get rid of.  Cosmos and
such.  I thought about listing them on your site.  I keep hoping that some
large group will want these seeds for some massive planting or
distribution.  If they don't get spoken for in the next few weeks, I'm
going to feed them to the birds.

So, if any of you know about any groups needing lots and lots of annual
flower seeds... let me know, I've got 'em for free and all I ask is that
they pay postage.

Cynthia (who has cosmo's, melampodiums, nigella, marigolds, bachelor
buttons, calendula, and more seeds)

**Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **