Re: [gardeners] Big ol' red truck

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 05:44:45 -0600

Oh George,
I'm sorry to hear you had to trade in the T-bird, but the truck will be so
nice for you.  I just have a soft spot for T-birds, or maybe the soft spot
is in my head???  One never knows.   Have fun with the truck and don't let
Sleepy ever ride in the back, too many accidents that way.  She said
knocking on wood.

Jane

> On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, George Shirley wrote:
>
> > Well, me and Miz Anne did it today. Bought us a brand new (to us)
> > pickemup truck. Actually it's a 1988 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat with 144,
000
> > miles, 4,000 miles more than the 1984 T-Bird we traded in on it. Miz
> > Anne already planning on a truck load of horse poop this weekend and
I'm