[gardeners] Re ditch rescue

inanda (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 19:10:01 -0700

Sorry All,

Tried to send this privately to Revered Listowner.  No Go.  He
doesn't want my mail!!!  If you want to take this up with AOL George,
I've the whole refusal trhing they sent back to me.

Love the sound of your truck.  Your prob. will be, can you say NO or even
 a gentle no, when you & Miz Anne want to use it at same time as your
friends & neighbours?

Remote-MTA: DNS; air-zd05.mail.aol.com