Re: [gardeners] OT -- GRUMP!!

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 20:36:48 -0500

Hi Ground Hog Haters,
    Have you tried ammonia, pepper spray or mace, moth balls? Can anyone remember
some of the funky old stuff the old timers used to fumigate with? Do you have a leaf
blower that you could blow smoke from something like sulphur down there. Maybe skunk
scent or bobcat urine from the local sporting goods store?
    George, you are too funny!! If you tell your local Cajun it tastes like crawfish
get out of the way in a hurry.
Allen
Bastrop Co., SE Central Tx.