Re: [gardeners] Tales from the Bamboo Thicket

Diane Birmingham (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:50:40 -0400 (EDT)

George,

I know what you mean, I love my job as well.  Have to counsel college
students all day long but I guess it keeps me young being around all those
idealistic young men and women.  The best part is that I've talked one of
the landscape architect students into coming to my new digs and help me
figure out how to do some really nice landscaping.  See, it is (sometimes)
WHO you know!  And I hope I didn't tick you off by reminding you about the
seeds. I feel kind of embarrassed.

Diane in CT