Re: [gardeners] Re:veggies

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:31:20 -0500

Hi Kris,
    We have 4 acres, two heavily wooded dedicated to wildlife habitat. It is
entirely native Texas trees, wildflowers, vines, etc. The other two acres are
where the house and gardens are. I have two garden plots that together equal 1/2
acre. I also have a gourd patch and a sunflower patch that is about half the size
of an average lot.
    I guess I'll surf the net to find the grapvine wreath stuff. I haven't been a
craft person except for building some lawn furniture and porch swings out of
bamboo. I'm just a dirt person.
Allen
Bastrop Co.
SE Central Tx.