RE: RE: [gardeners] Re:Emus

Murray, Raelene (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:25:54 +1000

Wearing the body parts of tother is definitely a hotly contested subject
whenever it is raised.  I don't mind with the emu leather because they were
bred for the purpose (as well as the meat and oil etc). Admittedly we could
just throw them away but lets face it, it you are going to kill and animal
for the meat, you have to take the skin off at some point! I do have a
problem with wild animals being killed for pelts.

Rae