Re: [gardeners] I just received the most wonderful order

amler (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 06 May 1999 21:31:23 -0400

Hi Chris,

Plants Delight is having an open nursery this weekend and I am going!  It
is my combination birthday, mother's day, anniversary gift to myself.  I
love their plants.  Which hostas did you get?  I want 'Fire and Ice' but
will probably settle for 'Abiqua Moonbeam'.

At 04:52 PM 5/6/99 EDT, you wrote:
>I am a plantaholic and I just received just a wonderful order of hostas from
>Plants Delight that I want to shout it from the roof tops.  Superior plants
>mostly three or more divisions, very mature arrived in excellent
condition.
>Chris

Myra Amler
Charlotte,NC
"Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?" Unknown