Re: [gardeners] pH

Margaret E. Millard (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 21 May 1999 13:14:54 -0700

Hi Penny, If you find it could you let me know? I checked a couple
places including with my sister who works for Agr Canada and we didn't
get anywhere. Does Brenda still keep in touch with the varous lines? I
haven't seeen a posting from her in some time....I don't have much time
to read but do look for specific people's postings from time to time.
Marg

--
memillard@ns.sympatico.ca
on the south shore of N.S.,