[gardeners] Re:Potatoes

bsk (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 02 Jun 1999 23:32:43 -0500

    I wish I did know more about growing potatoes! ( and everything
else) My hubby is more into the cattle than he is into me and a garden.
This is only my second year to be able to garden. I am in central
Oklahoma z 7a. Last year we had "THE DROUGHT" and this year we have
cloudy and much more rain than is usual for Oklahoma.
      My potatoes are on 6 inch high raised beds and I think they have
STILL received to much water this year! I got my first potaotes out
last saturday and will be picking more soon. I have much to learn and
am watching the posts.

Bonnie