Re: [gardeners] OT is list running?

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:22:14 -0400

At 09:24 PM 6/21/99 -0400, you wrote:

>I think we are just very quiet, although there has been some activity since
>6-16.  I have not much good to report - very dry here and I've lost lots.
>I am mulching heavily and hoping for best.  Lucinda

Well this is good to know Lucinda, the part about the list being quiet, not
your drought.  I'm thinking rainy thoughts for you.  Mulching is your best
insurance, it's good that you can.  I've been doing a  lot of watering
here, but we are expecting some rain by the end of the week.

Thanks for answering,
Cynthia

**Womyn Who Moves Mountains**In The Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **