Re: [gardeners] July 4th

Penny Nielsen (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:27:41 -0300

Hi Jane - Not Penny in NY, but I'd be interested in receiving the pics.

Penny
nielsenp@gov.ns.ca

>>> Jane Burdekin <burdekij@BVSD.K12.CO.US> 07/06/99 12:52PM >>>
Hi Penny,
I'm sorry you are in such a heat wave.  We have hot weather here too, but
it is dry.  Our humidity is about 20% normally.  It doesn't do anything for
the skin tho.  Florrisant is only about 40 miles from our land and it is a
wonderful area.  I took some pictures with our new digital camera and the
flowers this weekend were awesome.  If any one wants to see any I can send
an attachment.  That is as much as I have learned to do so far.  Some day
I'll get it together to have a page with pictures.  The camera is fun to
play with.  Any way, I hope you are not too hot and too wet.

Jane