Re: [gardeners] Tomatoes with black fungus

Mona lisa andrews (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:50:38 -0500

Not that it will help now probably, but for future reference, i think that
you can save all of your egg shells and crush them up and when you prepare
a bed to plant tomatoes, till it in. It will provide natural calcium for
the plants. You might can try working it into the soil around your plants
now, can't hurt.
Mona lisa