RE: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #611

Ed Wise (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:19:46 -0500

I have two purple/white  varigated leaf pepper plants.  One is in the ground
in full sun and is covered with purple peppers.  The other is in a pot in
part shade and has red peppers.  The plants are both beautiful.  I wonder if
these are Bolivian Rainbows.  My Mother received six of them as a gift, and
shared with me.  We didn't know what they were, and whether to plant in full
(14 hours a day) sun.  Next spring I will plant them in the front yard as a
border instead of hiding them in the vegetable garden.

Getting ready to can the last of the tomatoes.  Sure wish I could e-mail
everyone a watermelon.

Kim Wise