Re: [gardeners] Figs

Margaret Bell (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 09:56:09 +1000

Birds, possums and bats are the fig eaters here in Melbourne.  I have three
trees, but not one fig passed my lips last season!  But isn't the smell
beautiful ...
Margaret

Sherryl Fawx wrote:

> Ours are soft, almost squishy, when they are at their sweetest.  That's
> assuming the birds & squirrels haven't gotten to them first.
>
> Sherryl
> Northern Calif./USDA zone 9b
>
> At 02:03 PM 8/5/1999 -0500, you wrote:
> >How do I know when my figs are ready to pick?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Harry

The information contained in this electronic message (e-mail), and any
files transmitted with it, is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain privileged and/or confidential information and if you
are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take
any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this electronic
message (e-mail), and any files transmitted with it, in error, please
delete it immediately.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.