Re: [gardeners] Re:Sunday in the garden

David G. Smith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 20:11:13 -0400

We're really happy with the vet, and they're close by, too.  The dogs seem
to be fine now, just a little tired.

The only way I'm getting anything out of the garden this year is by lots of
watering -- until the mandatory water restrictions.  I'm still watering the
corn and tomatoes some.  The corn is looking really good now.

David