Re: [gardeners] Photos of Gardens and Gourds

Diane Birmingham (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 08:31:08 -0400

Really like the photo album, Cynthia.  The spooky part is that you look
so much like I thought you'd look. Honest to God.  In case you don't
remember, I'm the person you sent all those lovely cosmos seeds to.  I
gave some to my friend in VT and all are just blooming up a storm.

I about to investigate the PhotoPoint site.  I'd love to post some
pictures, even though my garden is only in it's infancy.  Baby's can be
very cute!

Diane in CT