Re: [gardeners] OT-birthday wishes, etc.

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:36:56 -0600

I'm glad Boots will be ok.  That is a horrible thing to happen.  Poison is
such a harsh thing.  My dog is quite picky about food, but I bet he would
take a pill in a hot dog too, and he does like icecream.  He will be a year
old on Oct 1, at least that is the day we deemed as his birthday based on
the baby teeth that were coming out when we found him and what the vet
figured.  Yep, our gardening season is almost over, got down to 40 again
last night.  The deer came along over the weekend and ate all the leaves
off my new hostas here at work.  Guess they will be down for the winter
too.   Better get some of those seed catalogs.

Jane