Re: [gardeners] Holiday shopping

David G. Smith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 17:11:37 -0500

I have a book I'd recommend as a coffee table book with content -- The
Random House Book of Vegetables by Roger Phillips and Martyn Ryx.  It
doesn't give much detail on how to grow the plants, but the pictures are
great and the text is interesting.

Not a lot going on in the garden here -- supposed to be in the 20's
tonight.  Sometime I should turn under the remains of the garden and some
leaves but I guess there's no hurry.  Maybe one of those warmish January
days when it seems so long til spring.

David