Re: [gardeners] Merry Christmas!

penny x stamm (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 01:33:33 -0500

.
Roy and Myra,  at last! Someone has come to Jimmie's
defense!

We spoke with nephew and bride down in Atlanta tonight, and
no surprise, his bride swears that the grits have to stand by
themselves on the plate.

You know, exactly 5 years ago I casually mentioned to that gal that
I had enjoyed the grits I was served when down south. She has a
very long memory......

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:38:41 -0500 Roy and Myra Amler
<amler@mindspring.com> writes:
>That is absolutely allowed and tastes really good.  I think of grits
>as the glue that holds a breakfast together.

>penny x stamm wrote:
>
>> .
>> I know somebody else who mixes scrambled eggs, bacon
>> and butter into the grits. Is that allowed, or should i lock the
>door against her...?
>>
>> Penny, NY

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.