Re: [gardeners] Re: Bastrop Gardening and OT stuff

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:06:10 -0600

Ranchmama,
    Thanks for the thoughts. I hope the bugs get high and fall off. It has some really
nasty side effects. Neausa, vomiting, etc. So far no side effects for me.
    Allen